At the end of 2015, Toyota and PSA Peugeot Citroen presented a new global project - a line of 4- and 5-door minivans and vans based on the PSA EMP2 platform, on which the C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso are built. Peugeot named its passenger version of the model Traveler, Toyota named ProAce Verso, and Citroën used the name SpaceTourer.
In the engine compartment
The following fuses may be located here:
- Heated jets.
- Windshield wiper motor.
- Front and rear washer pump.
- Headlight washer pump.
- Pump for front and rear wipers.
- Intelligent switching unit.
- Sound signal.
- Frontal radar detector of the automatic braking system. Electric power steering.
- Right high beam headlamp.
- Left high beam headlamp.
Their exact location and value are indicated on the back cover of the unit.