Opel/Vauxhall Corsa B - represents the second generation of the Corsa lineup. On the basis of Corsa B, a sports coupe - Tigra and LCV - Combo were developed. In our material you will find a description of the fuse blocks and relays Opel/Vauxhall Corsa b ( Tigra / Combo) produced in 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 and 2000. We will also show you the locations of the blocks, their diagrams and photographs. Let's highlight the fuse responsible for the cigarette lighter.
The design of the blocks and the purpose of their elements may differ from the one presented and depend on the year of manufacture and the level of equipment of the car.
It is located above the glove compartment.
- Anti-theft alarm (control unit)
- Condenser radiator fan К / В (relay К51)
- Condenser radiator fan К / В (relay К52)
- Condenser radiator fan К / В (relay К26)
- K / V
- Fan K / V
- Condenser radiator fan К / В, 2nd speed
- Relay I of the fan of the radiator of the K / V condenser (up to 1995)
- Relay II of the fan of the radiator of the K / V condenser (until 1995) or Relay K / V (since 1996)
- Relay III of the fan of the radiator of the K / V condenser (until 1995)
- MulTec control unit
- Fuel pump relay
- Diesel Glow Plug Relay
- Battery charge control relay
Fuse box located on the left side of the engine compartment. The current diagram will be printed on the cover.
- Diesel engine fuel filter heating fuse
- Diesel Glow Plug Fuse
- Diesel Fuel Filter Heater Relay
- Horn and anti-theft alarm system fuse
- Compressor relay K / V
- F1 - F2 Air pump for mixing air into the exhaust
- F3 Diesel engine fuel filter heating fuse
- F4 Diesel engine glow plug fuse
- 1 Compressor relay К / В
- 2 Relay I condenser fan K / V
- 3 Relay II condenser fan K / V
- 4 Relay III condenser fan K / V