Opel/Vauxhall was produced in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, 2015. Car is also known as the Zafira Family. In this article you will find the locations of all electronic control units, a detailed description of the fuse blocks and relays model, with diagrams and photographs. Separately, we note the fuse responsible for the cigarette lighter.
The purpose of the elements in the blocks of your car may differ from the one presented and depends on the year of manufacture, the region of delivery and the level of electrical equipment.
Location of electronic control units.
In the engine compartment
It is located on the left side of the engine compartment, next to the pillar and is covered by a protective cover. Consists of two sections (fuse and relay box and high power fuse section).
In one of the versions, the fuse number 36 at 15A is responsible for the operation of the cigarette lighter. Otherwise, see the unit in the luggage compartment.
- K1 (K11_X125) Radiator fan (FE5, FE6)
- K2 (K12_X125) Radiator fan (FE5, FE6)
- K3 (K7_X125) (with REC) Headlight washer pump (FE9)
- K3 (K17_X125) (without REC) Rear window heating (FE9)
- K4 (K16_X125) (with REC) Fog lights, front (FE13)
- K4 (K18_X125) (without REC) Disable download (interior lighting, etc.) (FE13)
- K5 (K5_X125) Wiper, windshield, low / high (FE14, FE15)
- K6 (K6_X125) Wiper, windshield, ON / OFF (FE14, FE15)
- K7 (K15_X125) Fan, passenger compartment - Air Conditioning / Heating (FE4)
- K8 (K14_X125) (with REC) Filter heating (Diesel) (FE17)
- K8 (K8_X125) (without REC) Compressor, air conditioning (FE17)
- K9 (K1_X125) Starter (FE18, K3_X125)
- K10 (K13_X125) Radiator fan (FE5, FE6)
- K11 (K8_X125) (with REC) Compressor, air conditioning (FE20, FE32)
- K11 (K4_X125) (without REC) Horn sound signal (FE20, FE16)
- K12 (K2_X125) Engine management controller (on FE21, FE26, FE32)
- K13 (K10_X125) Fuel pump (FE24)
- K14 (K3_X125) Pin 15 (on K1_X125, FE23, FE24, FE25, FE27, FE29, FE30, FE31, FE33)
Individual relay elements can be located outside the main unit, for example:
- K30A Relay - radiator fan (FE5, FE6)
- K30B Relay - radiator fan (FE5, FE6)
- K84LD / RD Relay - Hydraulic Unit (Convertible Top) (FB1)
- K93 Relay - unlocking the gear lever (Automatic transmission AF17 / 4, AF22 / 4)
In the luggage compartment
Located behind the left-hand side trim.
- K2 (K3_X131) Relay - heated rear window, mirrors (on FR11, FR21), (from FB5, FB6)
- K3 (K1_X131) Relay - pin 15 (on FR12, FR13, FR14, FR16, FR17, FR18, FR20)
- K4 (K2_X131) Relay - terminal 15a (on FR39, FR40)
The fuse number 29 at 15A is responsible for the operation of the cigarette lighter, and for additional sockets 30 at 10A.