Table of Contents
This material discusses in detail the fuse diagrams of the Jaguar F-Type (first generation): 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 release.
Fuses #25 and #26 in the passenger compartment fuse box #2 are responsible for the cigar lighter.
In the luggage compartment
1. Convertible. Removing the left side trunk (battery) cover. Removing the luggage floor well trim.
2. Coupe: Folding back the luggage compartment floor panel and removing the floor panel support block. Removing the left side trunk (battery) cover. Removing the luggage floor well trim.
In the engine compartment
- Left side box #1: Remove the left side underhood cover, press the clip to release the plastic cover.
- Right side box #2: Open the side cover and press the 2 clips to release the fuse box cover.
Fuse box #1
Located on the left side of the engine compartment.
Fuse box #2
Located on the right side of the engine compartment.
In the passenger compartment
- Box #1 (2013-2017 models only) located in the passenger side footwell: Pull back the floor mat/carpet to reveal the access panel. Pull up and remove the panel.
- Box #2 located on the left side A-pillar, below the facia: Unclip the panel to access.