Volkswagen Touareg is a mid-size crossover that has been produced in 3 generations from 2002 to the present with both gasoline and diesel engines. Years of production of the first generation: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. During this time, the car received a facelift. The 2nd generation was produced in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. After that, the third generation of Touareg entered the assembly lines of the Volkswagen concern. In our material you will find a description of fuses and relays Volkswagen Touareg 2st (NF) generation with photos and block diagrams in which they are located. Separately, we note the fuse responsible for the cigarette lighter.
The purpose of the elements in your blocks may differ from the one presented and depends on the year of manufacture and the level of electrical equipment of the car.
In the 2nd generation Volkswagen Tuareg, fuse number 38 at 15A is responsible for the front cigarette lighter, and for additional number 39.
- Fuse and relay box 1
- Fuse and relay box 2
- Onboard supply control unit
- Convenience system central control unit
- Parking aid control unit
- E1 - Heated windscreen relay, left (643)
- E2 - Heated front windscreen relay (643), Coolant low warning switch control unit (422)
- E3 - Socket relay (100)
- E4 - Gearbox hydraulic pump relay (644)
- E5 - Residual heat accumulator relay (404), Coolant level relay (646)
- E6 - Fan release relay (449)
- Ride height control compressor relay (373)
- Coolant Level Switch (404), Residual Heat Accumulator Relay (646)
- Heated windscreen relay, left (645)
- Horn relay (395)
- Gearbox hydraulic pump relay - (100), Socket relay (644)
- Gearbox hydraulic pump relay (404), gearbox hydraulic pump relay (646)
- Heated rear window relay (643)
- Fan release relay (646)
- Coolant low level warning switch control unit (422), Right windscreen heating relay (645)