Volkswagen Touran is a compact van with five or seven seats. The 1st generation was produced with gasoline and diesel engines in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. During this period, the car was restyled 2 times. Since 2016, the 2nd generation has been in production. In our material you will find a description of the 1st generation Volkswagen Touran fuse blocks and relays with photo examples and block diagrams. Separately highlight the cigarette lighter fuse.
Volkswagen Touran 1st generation has been updated 2 times, respectively, the value of fuses and relays in the blocks may differ from the one presented and depends on the year of manufacture and the level of vehicle equipment.
Located on the onboard supply unit.
- B1 - J681 - terminal 15 power supply relay 2 (460)
- B2 - J99 - outside mirror heating relay (449)
- ВЗ - not used
- B4 J689 Terminal 30 power supply relay 2 (449)
- B5 - J9 - rear window heating relay (53)
- B6 - J 4 - two-tone horn relay (449)
- B6 - J 413 - horn relay (449)
- B7 - J729 - relay 1 double washer pump (404)
- B8 - J 730 - relay 2 double washer pump (404)
- B9 - J 59 - relay unloading contact X (460)
J4 and J413 are mini-relays and are installed (depending on the equipment) in one socket of the relay block.
Located above the onboard supply control unit.
1. J496 - Relay for additional coolant pump (449)
2. J39 - Relay for headlight cleaning system (53)
3. 1) J17 Fuel pump relay (449) 2) J643 Fuel pressure relay (449)
4. J13 - supply fan relay (404)
5. J3ЗЗ - fuel pump shutdown relay (404)
6. not used
7. J485 - Relay for auxiliary heater operation (449)
8. J682 - Terminal 50 power supply relay (433), from May 2006 (53)
9. not used
A - Thermal fuse 1 for driver's seat adjustment - 30A. J17 and J643 are mini-relays and are installed (depending on equipment) in one slot of the relay block.
This communication box is located on the left side of the engine compartment, next to the battery.
It consists of high power fusible rates.
Additionally, on the bottom of this unit, in a model with a diesel engine, a relay unit can be installed to control and protect the glow plugs.