Table of Contents
Mitsubishi Colt was produced from 1962 to 2013 in six generations. In this you will find a description of fuses and relays Mitsubishi Colt 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 with block diagrams and locations. Highlight the cigarette lighter fuse.
The purpose of fuses and relays in blocks may differ from that shown. In case of difficulty, contact your dealer.
In the passenger compartment
Located on the left, at the bottom of the dashboard.
For the cigarette lighter fuse number 25 15A is responsible.
- Relay for electric drive glass lifters
- Horn relay
- Rear fog lamp relay
- Starter relay
- Engine control relay
- Fog lamp relay
- Heater blower motor relay
- Transmission control relay
- Accessory Power Connector Relay
- Headlight Washer Relay
- Heated rear window relay
- Seat heater
- Headlamp low beam relay
- High beam relay
In the engine compartment
It is located on the left side of the engine compartment, next to the battery.
- F1 (120A) Dashboard fuse / relay box
- F2 (120A / 175A) Generator
- F3 (40A) ABS / ESP system
- F4 (60A) Electric power steering
- F5 (30A) ABS / ESP system
- F6 (80A) Instrument panel fuse / relay box
Individual cells can be located on the positive terminal of the battery.