Nissan Teana has been produced from 2003 to the present. The J31, the first generation, was produced in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008. Second generation j32 in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. The third generation j33 was produced in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. Each of them has been restyled. In our material you will find a description of Nissan Teana fuses and relay blocks for first generation of the car, as well as their photos and diagrams. Note the fuse responsible for the cigarette lighter.
Depending on the configuration, year of manufacture and country of delivery, there may be differences in the blocks. Check the actual description with yours on the back of the protective cover.
In the passenger compartment
Fuse box located behind the glove compartment.
Separately, on the right side, there can be a relay for heating the rear window.
In the engine compartment
In the engine compartment there are 2 main blocks with relays and fuses, and fuses on the positive terminal of the battery.
Fuse box on the right
Located next to the washer fluid barrel.
Left fuse box
High power fuses
They are located on the positive terminal of the battery.
- A - 120A Alternator, fuses: B, C
- B - 80A Engine compartment fuse box (no. 2)
- C - 60A High beam relay, low beam relay, fuses: 71, 75, 87, 88
- D - 80A Fuses: 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 (passenger compartment fuse box)
- E - 100A Ignition relay, fuses: 77, 78, 79 (engine compartment fuse box (# 1))