The 1st generation Toyota Auris (E150) was produced in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 as a hatchback and delivered worldwide. During this time, the model has been restyled. In this material you will find information describing the location of electronic control units, consider in detail the Toyota Auris fuse and relay blocks with diagrams and photo examples of execution. Highlight the cigarette lighter fuse.
The number of elements in the blocks and their purpose may differ from the one presented. Check the description with your diagrams on the protective cover of the unit.
In the engine compartment
The layout of the engine compartment equipment:
- Engine control unit;
- The main block of fuses and relays;
- Glow plug relay;
- Control unit for the cooling fan;
- Left hand drive: Headlight wiper relay;
- Injector control unit (EDU);
- Relay box;
- Gasoline: Brake system control unit;
- Diesel: Brake system control unit
Main fuse box
The fuse block is closed with a protective plastic cover.
Additional relay board.
|R2||Auxiliary heater (HTR SUB)|
In the passenger compartment
General diagram of the electrics in the cabin
1. Air conditioning control unit;
2. Fuse box / Body ECU;
3. Left hand drive: Headlight range control unit;
4. Steering wheel lock control unit;
5. Power steering control unit;
6. Key transponder amplifier;
7. Relay box No. 1;
8. Relay box No. 2;
9. Distribution block;
10. Distribution block;
11. Wiper relay;
12. Left hand drive: Transmission control unit (Multi-mode);
13. Engine and gearbox control unit;
14. Control unit for start-stop system;
15. Multimedia interface control unit;
16. Left hand drive: Transmission selector lock control unit;
17. Airbag control unit;
18.Right Drive: Turn Signal Relay
Fuse block "A"
There are two fuse boxes located here. Block A is located on the driver's side at the bottom of the dashboard under a plastic cover.
Squeeze the cover latch to access the unit.
Fuse block "B"
The location of the unit (B) is shown in the picture above.
Photo is an example of execution.
|2||Heated rear window, "MIR HTR" fuse circuit||40|
|R1||Relay - turn signal interrupter|
|R3||Relay "IG1" - ignition system|
Additional relay box
|No.||Description (Relay box #2)|
|R1||Front fog lamps (FR FOG)|
|R2||Starter (ST CUT)|
|No.||Purpose (Relay box #1)|
|R2||Rear fog lamps (RR FOG)|
|R3||Auxiliary relay (ACC)|
|R4||Auxiliary relay (ACC CUT)|